What to Expect
- We are a small congregation, from both the community and the University. We have all ages—from young children to students to older folks, with a mix of singles, couples, and families.
- Many of us are casual in our dress but whatever you prefer is fine.
- Our Worship Service starts at 10:30am and runs for about an hour and a half. Please feel free to slip in late or to leave early if you need to.
- Our worship songs are a mix of contemporary and traditional music.
- There is an unstaffed nursery downstairs for any little ones who need to move around. A speaker is located in the nursery, so you will still be able to hear the service.
- Park in front or back of the church. Currently our lot has space, but if necessary park behind the white building across the street, “The KU Foundation Professional Building.” Please be careful walking across the street.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome you to join us in seeking to know our Lord Jesus Christ better!