***All in-person events are subject to the guidelines at the bottom of this page***
Sunday Service: we are now holding a “hybrid” worship service. Everyone is welcome to join us in-person at the church. However, for those who would prefer to stay at home, we will be live streaming the service from the sanctuary. The stream can be accessed at https://twitch.tv/kutztownbfc, Sundays at 10:30am.
Sunday School is still on hold. We’ll post an update when it’s starting up again.
Mid-week Prayer Fellowship is being held via Zoom only, no in-person meetings. Please check your email for more details and a link to the meeting.
Prime Time (Senior Saints) has begun meeting in-person again at the regular time.
Below are the guidelines that we have set for our reopening plan:
- Overall plan: Honor how the state government is advising businesses and organizations to open and ensure that we demonstrate to each other and the Kutztown community that we are taking measures to care for one another. Keep in mind that if we get one case of COVID we will be required to stop meeting.
- Anyone exhibiting any symptoms of being sick should stay home.
- Anyone who is in the high-risk population for COVID-19 and/or has a preexisting condition is encouraged to stay home.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Attendees should attempt to maintain 6-foot distances when possible per the government’s guidance.
- You are required to wear a mask when attending events in the church. We will provide them for those who don’t have one.
- When we observe communion, we will be distributing prepackaged communion sets on the chairs before the service.
- We encourage everyone to fellowship outside instead of inside the church after the service. Please be respectful and ask about personal boundaries before hugging or touching others, as people may not yet feel comfortable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to an elder or use our Contact form.